MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com

The new C41337 website is now up and running!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[cmd] /fuck explained

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[cmd] /fuck explained Empty [cmd] /fuck explained Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 pm

C41337

C41337
Creator
Creator

Code:

//this is automatically generated and will be in every cmd you see
using System;
//the namespace is mcforge becuase this is what were making it for
namespace MCForge
{
    //ive never touched this its always been generated for me
    public class CmdFuck : Command
    {
        //this tells the server what the cmd name is
        public override string name { get { return "fuck"; } }
        //this is the shortcut for the cmd
        public override string shortcut { get { return "fk"; } }
        //this tells the server what help catagory to put it in
        public override string type { get { return "other"; } }
        //this tells the server if this cmd is allowed to be used well you are in a museum of a map
        public override bool museumUsable { get { return false; } }
        //this is the level that the cmd is allowed to be used at in this case anyone can use the cmd
        public override LevelPermission defaultRank { get { return LevelPermission.Banned; } }
        public override void Use(Player p, string message)
        {
            //this lets you use another persons name in a command if this isnt here you are only able to use the command on urself
            Player who = Player.Find(message.Split(' ')[0]);
            //this lets the server know that if you mispell or enter the cmd wrong to bring up the /help for it
            if (message == "") { Help(p); return; }
            //this basically says that if you put in a players name that isnt online it will give you that message
            if (who == null) { Player.SendMessage(p, "Could not find player entered"); return; }
            //same thing exept if you enter your own name it gives you that message
            if (who == p) { Player.SendMessage(p, "Sorry, You can't do this kinda thing to yourself."); return; }
            //this is just somthing i added XD i think it explains itself
            if (who.name == "C41337") { Player.SendMessage(p, "Bitch please...."); return; }

//the player who and if message stuff you see up there you really dont need but i have added in for the cmd to work properly

{
                //now inbetween these 2 brackets here is basically where you would put anything you want to happen when the cmd name is typed

//so for the /fuck cmd this just tells it to say the players name that typed it has fucked the players name that they chose
                Player.GlobalMessage(p.color + p.name + Server.DefaultColor + " has fucked " + who.color + who.name);
            }
        }

public override void Help(Player p)
        {
            //this is what comes up when the player would type /help fuck
            Player.SendMessage(p, "/fuck [Player] - Fucks a player.");

}
    }
}

this should explain everything you need to know if not just ask me and ill go into more detail.
Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum