MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com

The new C41337 website is now up and running!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texture Info!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Texture Info! Empty Texture Info! Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 pm

D12

Alright guys if you find a texutre pack beta and you want me too take a look at it go ahead and post it.

Last edited by Matthewd13 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Texture Info! Empty Just S'more Info Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

D12

Anyone that want's me to make them a texture pack has to inform me on the server. I know like none of you will.. But.. If C4 ever puts in a "Texture pack" for some time reward for the contest and you want to create your own texture pack I can make it for you. Don't expect me to get it to you in the next day or even few days though, I have a lot of homework on my hands lol. Alright so this is what I can do for anyone that asks.

You can give me up too 3 classic/beta texture packs to edit. With that..

1. You can give me the texture pack(s) and I can put them together myself, most likely will shorten the date time and will be less stressful for me, but I can't guarentee if you'll like it.

2. You can tell me what block to put where. If you don't get that, i'll explain. What I mean is that say you have 2 texture packs, In 1 of them you love how the colored blocks look and none other, in the other you like how all the other blocks look but not the colors. You can tell me to only use the colors for one and others from the other, if you get that. But, you have to be specific, this takes a long time and if you make a mistake in your wording it's bad for both of us. With that, if you wan't to get more specific, reply a post on this topic with what block to put with each pack.
Likee

Texture 1:
-tnt
-gold
-gold(ore)

Texture 2:
-red
-green
-sand

Texture 3:
All others.

There is an example, except yours will be much wordier and you'll have to name the textures. 1 last thing, the white, gold, and tnt blocks all have 3 sides, which means you can edit those blocks with more than 1 solid color. Ex: I could switch the gold block out with a pumpkin, which would actually look like a pumpkin without having a face on every face on the block, which meaaaanssss that you'd have the pumpkin top on top and the pumpkin bottom on the bottom instead of it's face on the top and the bottom! Phew.. that shit's confusing. Well, if you have any questions which you probably will, ask me in the server, and if C4 ever has a texture for a contest tell them to go to this fourmn. Thanks guys. :3

~~Master Matt xD~~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum