MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com

The new C41337 website is now up and running!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My rank back

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My rank back Empty My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 pm

shyks

I requested help to c4 to help on my map beacuse only junior+ could build he maked me guest then dunno what hapened and leaved now im guest and muted bcz mcc i said to give my senior-mod back please resolve it.

2My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Foxy_gal

Foxy_gal

shyks i almost guarentee ur not getting it back untill you work for it because as far as we know c4 did NOT rank you mod so matt put you back at guest because you were not supposed to be ranked for a while.

3My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:47 pm

C41337

C41337
Creator
Creator

Code:

(14:43:29) <shyks> fuck this
(14:43:32) <shyks> lazy
(14:43:35) <shyks> was nice to meet u
(14:43:37) <shyks> king too
(14:43:45) <shyks> i won't enter again on this serever.
(14:43:51) <shyks> bye.

not our problem anymore.

4My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:53 pm

shyks

I was mad of course i said these words really c4 ranked me to mod then mcc to senior-mod and c4 was helping me whit the field then he maked me guest then leave dunno why.
edit: And i worked for it maked new buildings being nice to players promoting them helping them so do not say that i do not deserve senior-mod foxy.
edit: 2 Also matt didn't put me to guest bad to designer.

Last edited by shyks on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

5My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 pm

C41337

C41337
Creator
Creator

in my opinion your more of a problem then a solution, Im happy with the current situation.

6My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm

shyks

C4 thats what i get from you from helping the people from spending time making buildings thats what i get ?

7My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Foxy_gal

Foxy_gal

enough shyks stop arguing with C4 and deal with it, grow up and take it like a man instead of whining about it.

8My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:03 pm

shyks

What do you mean i got guest for no reason I've helping people I've ranking I've been nice whit people and u say stop arguing whit c4 just leave the server and leave us alone. Thats what you wanted to say also foxy i heard from more people that ur a guy not only that bad on other servers they are banned beacuse your acting.

9My rank back Empty Re: My rank back Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Foxy_gal

Foxy_gal

shyks first off i AM a girl. second i respect people who respect me. and im not going to leave the server just because you want me to. i have a job to do and thats monitoring my gf's server, llpl realms, and c4's server. i never said you got guest for no reason i stated the reason. if you dont want to deal with it then leave. if you dont want to leave then stop bitching about it! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]