MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVED TO http://1337-servers.proboards.com

The new C41337 website is now up and running!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server Staff

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server Staff Empty Server Staff Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Paused

Paused

Dear C41337,

Yes, it's me! Surprise surprise.
Anywho, it has come to my attention as well as yours that we are in desperate need of a staff. Our structural system during the day has gone haywire. As you know, your server is home to over 50 players a day. Griefing is a very common thing within this server and I believe we need more people to control it. I was reviewing our staff and to my surprise, we have not nearly as many people we need to stay and remain functional. Although, I've put countless hours searching for mischief and repairing it to it's original condition.

For those that are new to the server, please know that we need you. Get a fucking promotion as we NEED more ops!

Thankssss,

Paused. <3

2Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:00 pm

C41337

C41337
Creator
Creator

6:30 pm 13 guests not 1 single op Shocked

3Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Paused

Paused

mhm, and I bet Guest map was griefed.

4Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:55 pm

C41337

C41337
Creator
Creator

nope lol not 1 grief im amazed.
server reached its cap to lol theres a first

5Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:01 am

Paused

Paused

It's amazing how many people come through this server daily. Although my server had over 150 a day. Neutral Mainly the reason I left that server. haha.

6Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:00 pm

braxtongreco

braxtongreco

i can be staff im on the server almost 12 hours a day im on from 12 noon to usally 8 or 9 pm a day on weekends 10 am to 8 or 9 pm

7Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

D12

Hey C4, you could always get a second server up and running and use it as an advertising websites for Ops, or just simply put "Ops Needed" in your server name.

8Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm

C41337

C41337
Creator
Creator

yea ive got a little project in mind that i want to do but im looking for a beta server host and a ls server host so i can get it started. also if i put ops needed then we get the annoying guests begging for op rank lol

9Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm

D12

I say if you need ops THAT bad that you can just take some of your regulars you've had for a few weeks and place them at op. Shocked

10Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

C41337

C41337
Creator
Creator

yea lol i could do that but now the server has slowed down and there isnt like 14 poeple on day and night so we have enough staff to deal with the guests we have....... for now Razz

11Server Staff Empty Re: Server Staff Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 pm

D12

Always good to have a little extra staff around though Smile. Just incase there's a sudden spike lol, I say if you don't always have 3+ ops on you need more. The more the merrier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum